Danny's Korean Class on italki

[Korean training] 어느 나라 사람이에요? (Super beginner)


안녕하세요? I'm your Korean language trainer Danny.★

How about learning Korean? easy? or difficult?
I am reorganizing my Korean classes while I don't have a lesson to settled in Thailand.
I continue to study how I can teach Korean easily.
But the more I study, the harder it is.
However I will continue to study hard. :)
Well, let's take a look at today's expressions.


1. 어느 나라 사람이에요?

'Where are you from?' in English.
I recommend that you don't try to match each word with English.
Where = '어느', are = '이에요'.... like this...
Because the structures of Korean and English are different, if you get used to matching each word in the sentence one by one, you may speak weird Korean later.
It will be difficult at first, but let's practice until we get used to Korean sentences. :)
For natural pronunciation, '사람이에요?' is read as [사라미에요?].

  • 어느 나라 사람이에요?


2. 저는 ____ 사람이에요.


'I'm from ____' in English.
I learned this expression in the Thai lesson of YouTube, but I didn't learn what 'Korea' is in Thai.
I can't write all the countries in Korean, but most countries are similar to English pronunciation.
I will let you know the Korean name of the country that visited my blog a lot.

U.S.A
Thailand
Indonesia
Russia
England
Turkey
India
Germany
Brazil
미국
태국
인도네시아
러시아
영국
터키
인도
독일
브라질

  • 저는 한국 사람이에요.
Now, you can introduce yourself in Korean. :)

   - 안녕하세요?
   - 제 이름은 데니예요.
   - 저는 한국 사람이에요.




Κορεατική μάθηση, Koreaans leren, कोरियाली सिक्ने, Koreansk læring, Koreanisches Lernen, Korejas mācīšanās,
Coreanica doctrina, Корейское обучение, Învățarea coreeană, Pembelajaran Korea, Солонгос хэл сурах, 
Học tiếng Hàn, কোরিয়ান লার্নিং, Корейски обучение, Корејско учење, Koreanska lärande, Aprendizaje coreano,
Kórejské vzdelávanie, Korejsko učenje, تعلم الكورية, Կորեական ուսուցում, Kóreska nám, foghlaim Cóiréis,
Koreya öyrənmə, Koreaanse leer, Të mësuarit korean, Korea õppimine, Korea lernado, Koreys tilini o'rganish,
Корейське навчання, dysgu Corea, L'apprendimento coreano, Belajar bahasa Korea, 韓国語学習, 学习,
Korejské učení, Корейлік оқыту, Korejsko učenje, கொரிய கற்றல், การเรียนรู้ภาษาเกาหลี, Korece öğrenme,
یادگیری کره ای, Aprendizado coreano, Koreańska nauka, Apprentissage coréen, Korean oppiminen,
Koreai tanulás, למידה קוריאנית, कोरियाई सीखने