Danny's Korean Class on italki

[Korean training] 안녕하세요? (Super beginner)


안녕하세요? I'm your Korean language trainer Danny.★
Now, I am in Bangkok, Thailand.
I will live here for the next few years.
So, I want to be a native speaker of Thai while living in Thailand. :)
I have a plan to post for a super beginner of Korean as a super beginner of Thai.
I will post some expressions in Korean that I learned in Thai.
Let's become a Native speaker together. :)

Tip.1 - I decided to learn basic expressions through YouTube, record my voice, send it to my Thai friend and get a correction. You can also make Korean friends first through various language exchanging apps. Or you can contact me. :)

Tip.2 - I have a plan to study speaking first rather than reading and writing. But I recommend you to study Korean character, Hangul, first. It's really really easy. :)
Click → [ How to start learning Korean? ]
Click → [ How to read Hangul? ]

Tip.3 - It would be nice if you could read the expressions first and compare it by clicking on my voice.


1. 안녕하세요?

There are a lot of greeting expressions in English.

   Hello.
   Good morning.
   Good afternoon.
   Good evening.
   ......

But greeting in Korean is very simple!

  • 안녕하세요?


Greeting to a close friend is simpler.

  • 안녕?


It is important to raise sound up at the end.


2. 반가워요.

When you first met someone, you can say this expression after "안녕하세요?".
You can say "Nice to meet you." in English.

  • 반가워요.


3. 잘 지냈어요?

When you meet someone you know, you can say this expression after "안녕하세요?".
You can say "How are you?" in English.
I usually greet my students with this expression in the class.

  • 잘 지냈어요?


To smooth the pronunciation, read as [잘 지내써요?].





Κορεατική μάθηση, Koreaans leren, कोरियाली सिक्ने, Koreansk læring, Koreanisches Lernen, Korejas mācīšanās,
Coreanica doctrina, Корейское обучение, Învățarea coreeană, Pembelajaran Korea, Солонгос хэл сурах, 
Học tiếng Hàn, কোরিয়ান লার্নিং, Корейски обучение, Корејско учење, Koreanska lärande, Aprendizaje coreano,
Kórejské vzdelávanie, Korejsko učenje, تعلم الكورية, Կորեական ուսուցում, Kóreska nám, foghlaim Cóiréis,
Koreya öyrənmə, Koreaanse leer, Të mësuarit korean, Korea õppimine, Korea lernado, Koreys tilini o'rganish,
Корейське навчання, dysgu Corea, L'apprendimento coreano, Belajar bahasa Korea, 韓国語学習, 学习,
Korejské učení, Корейлік оқыту, Korejsko učenje, கொரிய கற்றல், การเรียนรู้ภาษาเกาหลี, Korece öğrenme,
یادگیری کره ای, Aprendizado coreano, Koreańska nauka, Apprentissage coréen, Korean oppiminen,
Koreai tanulás, למידה קוריאנית, कोरियाई सीखने